The Reading Fringe Film Festival is dedicated to supporting new and upcoming filmmakers. The festival aims to provide a productive platform for short films and encourage creativity.
This is Reading Fringe’s 6th year hosting a film festival which includes not only a 48 Hour Challenge (linked directly to the festival) but a variety of selected films ranging from 10 seconds to 10 minutes.
The official selection for this years festival is:
- Within by Christopher Key
- Aurora by Doug Kirby
- Walkies by Cole Paviour
- The Truth by Ben Brundell
- Stopgap in Stop Motion by Stephen Featherstone
- Short but sweet by Liz el Saadany
- Darkwood by Tom Tremayne
- Love is Blind by Jonas Schubach
- IRony by Radheya Jegatheva
- Onus by Luke Martin
- Trebuchet by George H O’Connor
- Live by Vasilis Stavropoulos